- Public Private Partnership
Public Private Partnership (PPP)
Development of infrastructure projects undertaken either by Local Authorities or State Owned Enterprises together with private sector operators within a Public Private Partnership arrangement.
- Any type of Public Private Partnership constituted as a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) with the explicit aim of enhancing the public entity concerned service delivery
- Concession and/or lease providing for private sector enterprises to manage public or SOE facilities.
- Term Loan
- Suspensive Sale Agreement (Vehicle and Asset Finance)
- Property finance
- Property Development Finance