Development Bank of Namibia Innovation Award and Good Business Award Entries are open.
The search for the the most innovative business and the best business for 2016 has begun.
CALL FOR PUBLIC ENTRIES
The most innovative business idea will receive up to N$250,000 assistance from DBN.
Entries in the fields of manufacturing, transport and logistics, and tourism are encouraged.
Develop a proposal based on one or more of these considerations:
DBN seeks innovative business ideas that:
- Demonstrate a high degree of originality;
- Give the competitive edge to business or industrial processes;
- Complement but do not replace existing enterprises;
- Use cutting edge technology;
- Add value to Namibian resources;
- Can improve provision of serviced land and housing, generation of power or provision of water
- Address issues such as renewable energy or the environment;
- Can form the basis of a franchise;
- Can be implemented easily and rapidly.
Proposals will be assessed by independent and DBN experts.
DBN respects the ownership of intellectual property.